Legal Help for your Real Estate Dispute
Metropolitan Atlanta continues to experience tremendous growth, both in commercial and residential real estate. A good lawyer can help you protect your real estate investment and your rights under Georgia law.
The Collins Firm combines extensive litigation experience with years of business know-how to protect your interests. The Collins Firm represents homeowners, builders, contractors, realtors, subcontractors, and other interested parties in real estate disputes, such as:
- Real estate contract disputes
- Property line disputes
- Enforcement of purchase contracts
- Construction disputes
- Homeowners association disputes
- Negligent construction
- Lease disputes for businesses and individuals.
- Eviction prosecution and defense.
- Condominium association disputes
- Contractor negligence
- Mechanic’s lien litigation
- Other real estate litigation
Common Reasons for Real Estate Disputes
Real estate disputes arise for a variety of reasons. For instance:
- Contractors who fail to do the work promised.
- Fraud or misrepresentation in a contract or its performance.
- Nondisclosure during contract negotiation.
- Untruthful seller’s disclosure.
- Negligent or faulty construction.
- An incorrect property line or boundary.
- Environmental problems.
If you have real estate or construction dispute, contact The Collins Firm at 404-777-0627 today!